Sunday 29 April 2018

Handmade bunny and stitched cards

I have lots of nieces and nephews to buy gifts for but it’s coming to the point that I dread buying them. They have sooo many toys that I feel mine just get lost amongst the others.

So this year I decided to make them something instead of buying. I have a craftroom full of fabric that needs using up and I wanted a gift that was more personal.

I found this bunny pattern in one of my books and thought it would be perfect for my nephews second birthday. Apparently he loved it. I also made an elephant for my niece but he wasn’t very photogenic.



Next I thought I’d make some stitched birthday cards. May aswell use some more fabric up. Not that I enjoy it or anything hehe.



I’ve run out of energy at the moment but hopefully I’ll be back crafting again soon and won’t leave it so long to update my blog x 



No comments:

Post a Comment