Sunday 31 January 2016

Sewing and Photo's

Afternoon everyone,

I have been quite busy lately and exhausted because of it. I went back to hydrotherapy.Then i started back at the gym. I then went to a sewing class (not all in the same day). I now have an infection in my peg(feeding tube). So have some antibiotic cream to kill the little enemies.

Oh oh oh, i have a new camera. I've been wanting an Slr forever but couldn't justify buying it. But i took the plunge or rather my poor bank account did and brought it. I have a confession though. I'm scared of it. Its like an alien with loads of buttons. Looks lovely in the box though 😂😂

Anyway here is a new picture from my photography course. Just playing with backdrops still and took this in terrible lighting. I am learning though x



As i am addicted to sewing lately, i decided to stitch a house. First attempt and i forgot to put the ribbon on, oops






No comments:

Post a Comment