Friday 3 July 2015

The crazy ward roommates

Let me tell you a little about the people on my ward.

We will start with lady no1. She looks like she is off the TV show benidorm.Very old and moans. Her makeup is the colour of mud and all she needs is a fag in her mouth and a mobility scooter.

Lady no2 - Has a learning disability, nice enough but asks the same questions over and over again. Nice enough but picks her nose alot as the hospital doesn't give us enough protein.

Lady no3- Well what can i say other than I'm traumatised.She pulls off her stoma bag and shits everywhere. She also loves to be naked. I do not want to see her fiddling with her fanny thank you. She also seems to get a cooked breakfast everyday. No fair.

Lady no4 - About 100 and every other word is an ooh ooh as if shes in pain. Shits and wees and doesn't have a clue why she is here.

Lady no 5 - has swallowed an offensive language dictionary and wants to go back to her local place. I'm praying alot that she does

oh and then theres me. Stuck in bed as theres not enough staff to hoist me out because they are filling the laundry up with sheets and shit.

Thinking of sending myself off the to morgue to get some peace. Wonder if it also smells better

From a very sleep deprived and grumpy Hayley x

1 comment:

  1. Poor you, hope you get some better room mates soon! Or even better are well enough to go back home. It doesn't sound an ideal environment. xxx

    ReplyDelete