Saturday 1 July 2017

Scandinavian inspired print and Skillshare

So I was browsing online for craft classes and i came across Skillshare. You pay a small monthly free and you have access to over 16,000 classes. Some of the subjects covered are Photography, Drawing, surface pattern, watercolour and sewing.You can check it out here https://www.skillshare.com

While i was on skillshare i discovered a surface pattern class inspired by scandinavian design.I really enjoyed going through the process and coming up with a final design. I learnt so much in photoshop and illustrator.

Here's my pattern 


I think i'm all designed out now so have decided to do abit of sewing.Yesterday i went to the nec for the stitching show.I was very restrained and spent the total sum of £9 hehe. I'm trying to use up what i have in my craftroom, although i did have a lovely day out.

Hayley x

1 comment:

  1. Hi Hayley
    You were restrained... you must be strong willed... love the design you have done... you are clever...
    Pity I wasn't in the uk as I would have met you at the NEC... I come from only 20 mins away from there...
    perhaps another time...
    Love Sylvie xx

    ReplyDelete