Scandinavian inspired print and Skillshare

So I was browsing online for craft classes and i came across Skillshare. You pay a small monthly free and you have access to over 16,000 classes. Some of the subjects covered are Photography, Drawing, surface pattern, watercolour and sewing.You can check it out here https://www.skillshare.com

While i was on skillshare i discovered a surface pattern class inspired by scandinavian design.I really enjoyed going through the process and coming up with a final design. I learnt so much in photoshop and illustrator.

Here's my pattern 


I think i'm all designed out now so have decided to do abit of sewing.Yesterday i went to the nec for the stitching show.I was very restrained and spent the total sum of £9 hehe. I'm trying to use up what i have in my craftroom, although i did have a lovely day out.

Hayley x

1 comment:

  1. Hi Hayley
    You were restrained... you must be strong willed... love the design you have done... you are clever...
    Pity I wasn't in the uk as I would have met you at the NEC... I come from only 20 mins away from there...
    perhaps another time...
    Love Sylvie xx

    ReplyDelete

About Me

About Me

My photo
Loves textiles, stitching and anything cute. Daily battle with ehlers danlos syndrome, gastroparesis and tube fed x

Followers

IMPORTANT LINKS

DISCLAIMER