Tuesday 20 September 2016

Recent makes and tutorial links

Sorry i've been away again. Since my last post i have seen my consultant in london. I finally have a cause for my stomach pain. Its something to do with the nerves so i am starting medication and possible having injections into my stomach. Yikes.

I have also been busy in my craft room and here are my latest makes x 



I signed up for a course on craftsy. It was called Fab felt holiday crafts. They had loads of projects and easy to follow videos. I made this cute little gingerbread house. Check out their classes here 



I designed this owl myself and i'm quite pleased with it.

More makes to come soon x 






2 comments:

  1. Hi Hayley
    Let's hope things get better for you... Love the owl... Fabulous make... You are good at stitching... Love the felt Ginger bread house... Fabulous...
    Happy you like my Bird Card....
    Love Sylvie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are wonderful! That owl is so cute - really love him!

    ReplyDelete