Thursday 5 May 2016

Sewing with simplicity

I have recently discovered Simplicity sewing patterns and have fallen in love. They have a wide variety of things to sew from dresses to craft.

The first pattern i started with was the Simplicity pattern 1153os. This one has quite a few things to make in it. I decided on a makeup bag.







This was my first attempt and i am quite pleased. The only downfall was it didn't have a lining which i didn't realise until i had finished it. I then had to take it all apart again.

 This project gave me a good excuse to get my camera out as I'm still doing my photography course with Photocraft http://www.photocraft.org which i'm throughly enjoying. 

Have you made anything later or taken any photographs?

Love Hayley



2 comments:

  1. Hi Hayley
    Fabulous makeup bag... You certainly are good with the swing machine...
    Hugs Sylvie xx

    ReplyDelete