Monday 11 January 2016

Things I love in my home

Happy new year. Sorry It's abit late.

Things are going quite well at the moment, fingers crossed it stays that way.

Anyway, for the blog post i wanted to show you the things i love in my home.

As i love baking, i thought i would show you my kitchen first.






















As you can see, i love vintage. These units are original but have been painted to update them. The big unit even has a metal cupboard in it, i think it was used like a fridge.

Next is my other favourite room. My craftroom. 


I spend hours in here. This is a picture of it when it's tidy x

What items do you love in your home x 







4 comments:

  1. Hi Hayley
    Your kitchen is wonderful and just what I would have in mine if I was redoing it. We had the tall kitchenette when we were kids.
    Your craft space looks soooo tidy. Mines still a mess except for two units that I've sorted so far.
    As far as my favourite rooms....I love them all except the spare bedroom which has become a dumping ground for Philips welding gear among other things grrr !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe the spare bedroom is always where things get chucked. My craft room is the spare room aswell. Hey maybe i can blame it on that if its messy.

      Delete
  2. Hi Hayley
    Love your kitchen... Fabulous food mixer... My two friends have one.... My mum used to have a kitchen cabinet like that... You can gets loads in them... Love you new layout on your blog...
    Hugs Sylvie xx


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou gibmiss. I love my mixer but don't use it much anymore. It does look pretty though x

      Delete