Friday 22 January 2016

Backdrops and Photocraft

Hi all,

Recently i signed up to an online course called Photocraft. Here is the link if you want to check it out http://www.photocraft.org/

It is aimed at crafters or craft business and teaches you how to take better photographs to style your products. There are 6 modules to work through and it includes so much information about styling your images. I have just finished module one and decided to play around with a couple of backdrops.

Eventually when I've completed more of the course, my photos hopefully will look alot better or more professional.


I made this cushion for a friend and photographed it on a white background.

Next i got abit more adventurous


I then tried a different angle.


I quite like the photos on a textured background and I'm eager to learn more. Watch this space x
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Hayley
    Fabulous cushion ... Your friend will love it... Good luck with your Photography course... I could do with taking that ...
    Happy you are feeling better
    Hugs Sylvie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. it takes as long, sometimes, to photograph my work as it does to make it in the first place Hayley, I faff about that much haha. Good luck with your course. It will be interesting to see your progress
    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete