Wednesday 23 December 2015

Washi tape and cupcakes

Ok, I confess that I may have an addiction to washi tape. It's so versatile and looks very pretty. I spent ages wrapping up my Christmas presents with it. I also made some decorations out of clay to add something extra to finish it off x

I really enjoy baking. When I went to Center Parcs in November, I learnt how to decorate cupcakes. I thought they looked so good that I decided to make some to give as Christmas presents. I would rather do this than buy something that someone doesn't like. So here they are x 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Hayley
    Thank you for popping by my blog today.
    You've got me drooling over those cupcakes haha
    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your welcome. I love your blog. Thankyou for coming to mine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Hayley
    Your cupcakes look fabulous .... Bet they taste nice to...
    Hugs Sylvie xx

    ReplyDelete