Sunday 22 November 2015

I have been a lazy blogger

i've wanted to update my blog for ages as i have so many things to show you. However i just didn't know where to start and the longer i left it, the harder it got.

But here. I am and will start with an october update.

Lets talk halloween. I know, i know, it was a while ago now. It was my nephews 4th birthday and he had a halloween party. I have never dressed up for halloween but mum and dad wanted to. So here is me dressed as a midnight fairy/witch.




Next i had my ceiling hoist installed. It has been amazing and has cut down on the amount of carers that i need. Sorry about the bad picture x

Then my physio managed to get hold of a standing frame for me. I didn't think she would as they are quite rare but she was lucky or rather i was. 

It is huge and am waiting for it to be adapted for me, then i can use it.

Thanks for reading. Can't wait to do some craft posts x 

2 comments:

  1. Love the halloween outfit Hayley! Great news about your ceiling hoist and standing frame, I bet they will be a great help to you. Looking forward to seeing your crafty projects. Take care. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hayley
    You look fabulous... Love your hair... Great news on your ceiling hoist etc... Look forward to you next crafty projects... You are amazing after all you go through...
    Sending big hugs
    Your Pal Sylvie xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete