Friday 30 May 2014

Single and 30

This post is abit random and reflective.

Today I'm going to my brother's wedding, and i have to say as a singleton i don't like it. It makes you think 'oh no I'm 30 in July and still single'

There are advantages to being single:

1. I get to do what i want

2. i get the whole bed to myself

3. I get to eat as much chocolate that i want

4. I get to watch what i want on tv

5. I can stay in my pjs all day without anyone knowing

6. I love my cats and can shut them away when they annoy me. Not sure i could do that with a man.

7. I only have myself to tidy up after

However when people get married, i get abit jealous. I think of it like in the films, romantic and they live happily ever after.

Meeting a man is abit tricky as i only go to the gym, hospital appointments,shopping. Friends come and go as they lead busy lives. So I'm also worried i will end up alone forever and i worry that when my mum dies what will i do.

So I've come to the conclusion that maybe i should hire a man haha. I can't send him back when I've had enough and hire him for family occasions. I won't have to clean up after him and most of all i can choose what he looks like. Sounds like a win win to me. 

Now off i go to be a guest at my brother's wedding. I suppose it doesn't stop me doing some window shopping while I'm there.

bye for now from a lonely singleton x

2 comments:

  1. Hello Magical, sorry I don't know you name - thank you for commenting on my blog. I have just found your lovely blog and hope I can follow you if that is ok? You have a really cute layout and I know I will enjoy visiting you. Big hugs and have a great day.
    Dorothyxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was single at 33 - I had been in a relationship for 15 years and had no idea where to start. 18 months later I realised I was in love with someone who had been my friend a long time - and another 8 years on we've 2 more children and are blissfully happy - I've still never been married though! :)

    ReplyDelete