Tuesday 1 April 2014





Guess where I've been. Yep to the nec for the hobby crafts show. My mum dragged me to have a photo with crafty bob. I cropped her out the pic as i don't think she would be to happy with me showing her picture to the world hehe.




All these goodies accidentally fell in my basket and accidentally got brought oops hehe. I really need to start using the stuff i already have first, but i just can't help seeing lovely things and buying them. Think I'm addicted.



Nope i didn't buy these, i won them in a competition. It's a scrapbook set and i looove it. I've been wanting to put my photos on a scrapbook for ages but didn't know how to. Now i can. x

3 comments:

  1. Such a lovely photo of you and Crafty Bob. My daughter and I also went to the show, and low and behold a few crafty bits and pieces also jumped into my basket !! Like you, the pretty things catch my eye and before you know it the pennies come out of the purse. But I was much better than previous shows and didn't go too mad. My daughter on the other hand hasn't been to many of these and she spent quite a bit ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes the first show i went to i spent a fortune, but i was very careful this time and asked myself if i really needed it. Hope you and your daughter had a lovely time x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was such a fun show and so many lovely things there. I think you were quite restrained! There were so many temptations! Looking forward to seeing those owls made up, they are really cute. X

    ReplyDelete