Monday 9 September 2013

Honey I'm home. I've just come back from holiday in cornwall. Had a lovely time but i wouldn't say it was the most wheelchair friendly place.

On the first day i fell out of my wheelchair. I usually have the anti tip wheels on the back but i forgot to put them on. I was going up this little slop that looked more like mount everest and tip back and fell flat on my back.

I thought it was hiliarous but the people who came running over to pick me back up didn't think so hehe. Anyway here are a few pics.





This is me on the beast as i called it. My little scooter doesn't cope with off roading very well so i hired this one.







My treasure chest of things i brought on holiday. They are mostly craft items.










5 comments:

  1. such beautiful photos, I really love taking pictures of beach huts, these look fab! We are off in our wee camper van over the next week visiting Devon & Cornwall, haven't been there for absolutely ages.

    take care

    Mandy
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have a lovely time mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cornwall is one of my favourite places, I am glad you managed to have a good holiday despite the fall.
    The beastie looks very robust - bet you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That doesn't sound very wheelchair friendly at all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your photos, they're fab. And the beast looks amazing...... somewhere between a scooter and a quad bike!

    ReplyDelete