Wednesday 14 August 2013

Sometimes i don't see the point of making handmade cards for people. We go through alot of effort to decide on what we are going to make, from choosing the design, colours and materials.

Sadly lately when i have given card to someone i get ' Oh thanks' and gets put up on the shelf with all the other shop brought cards.

I'm not saying they should be put else where, OK yes i am, i want my card to be pride of place on your shelf. I want someone to be thrilled with it, like i would be. For them to feel special when someone  has gone through all that effort to make the card personal to you.

I love receiving handmade cards rather than shop brought. They do make me feel special and i hope one day they make you feel special to. x

2 comments:

  1. I'm with you on this...I absolutely love receiving a handmade card or gift, and when I do they get pride of place!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello
    I hope you are feeling a lot better.... Yes i love to receive hand made cards.... I study them to see how they are made....
    Some people do not appreciate all the hours you put into making one card... And i get upset when i dont get a thankyou.... But i love making them....
    Hugs Sylvie xxx

    ReplyDelete