Wednesday 10 July 2013

I've been in rehab for the last month. The same place i went last year. At home it was getting difficult and i lost alot of strength. I'm happy to say that i now have gained my upper body strength back, so i can now transfer again. Sadly my walking or rather standing has not come back.

I'm abit worried about going home, as I'm thinking what do i do now. However the physio and phycologist have already planned that and i already have two appointment for when i get out.

I was bored so took some photos of myself in the mirror hehe.







2 comments:

  1. Glad you have been able to regain some strength in your upper body and hope you will continue to make progress. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you all the best and continued progress - you're doing great! xoxo

    ReplyDelete